Senior/mid Software Engineer
We are seeking a bright and capable Senior or mid-level Software Engineer to work on our core products, for architecting, deploying, and maintaining systems in a live, high-traffic environment. The candidate should have both front & back end design experience for maintaining, expanding and optimizing our platform and company site. The Software Engineer will have the ability to develop new skills, meet challenging deadlines and work on innovative products that solve problems faced by our international clients.
- Fluent in English
- A minimum of 5 years experience is required
- Strong client/server software design & architecture
- Database design and modeling
- Strong Knowledge of MySQL DB
- Good understanding of design patterns, unit testing approaches and technologies and test-driven development
- Familiarity with NoSQL solutions
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience with basic Linux server administration
Additional qualifications (optional):
- Familiarity with a Linux-based continuous integration environment
- Familiarity in using cloud services
- Deep database development experience, able to work with high volume data and high traffic consumption and processing
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Competitive salary and Option Pool scheme
- Access to free books and resources for professional and personal development
- Opportunities to attend conferences, internal and external trainings, workshops, etc.
- Vibrant company culture, weekly team events and more!